Amazon All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition Tablet, 7″ Display, 16 GB, Pink Kid-Proof Case
- Display 7″ touchscreen, 1024 x 600 resolution at 171 ppi, SD video playback, with IPS (in-plane switching) technology and advanced polarizing filter
- Size 8.6″ x 5.4″ x 1.0″ (219.0 x 138.0 x 25.5 mm)
- Weight 14.3 ounces (405 grams)
- Actual size and weight may vary by configuration and manufacturing process
- CPU & RAM Quad-Core 1.3 GHz with 1 GB of RAM
- Storage 16 GB of internal storage (5 GB available to user). Add microSD card for up to 128 GB of additional storage for even more movies, TV shows, photos, personal videos, and apps.
- Some apps may require that they are installed on internal storage.
- Battery Life Up to 7 hours of reading, surfing the web, watching video, and listening to music (based on mixed usage outside of Amazon FreeTime mode). Battery life will vary based on device settings, usage, and other factors such as web browsing and downloading content. Actual results may vary.
- Charge Time Fully charges in under 6 hours using the micro-USB power adapter included in the box, or slightly longer with other micro-USB power adapters that you may already have.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity Single-antenna Wi-Fi. Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks or hotspots that use the 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11n standard with support for WEP, WPA, and WPA2 security using password authentication; does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) Wi-Fi networks.
- Ports USB 2.0 (micro-B connector) to connect to a PC/Macintosh computer, or to charge your device with the included power adapter; microSD slot for external storage
- Audio 3.5 mm stereo jack and integrated speaker
- Content Formats Supported Kindle (AZW), KF8, TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively, Audible Enhanced format (AAX), DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, non-DRM AAC, MP3, MIDI, PCM/WAVE, OGG, WAV, M4V, MP4, AAC LC/LTP, HE-AACv1, HE-AACv2, MKV, AMR-NB, AMR-WB, HTML5, CSS3, 3GP, VP8 (WEBM)
- Sensors Accelerometer, Gyroscope
- Camera Specs VGA front-facing camera. 2 MP rear-facing HD camera.
- Location Services Location-based services via Wi-Fi
Not a toy, a full-featured Fire 7 tablet with a 7″ IPS display, 16 GB internal storage, and up to 8 hours of mixed-use battery life. Add a microSD card for up to 256 GB of expandable storage. One year of FreeTime Unlimited gives your kids access to 15,000 popular apps and games, videos, books, and educational content from PBS Kids, Nickelodeon, Disney, and more. Add even more content to your child’s profile in FreeTime to give them selected access to apps in your personal library, such as Netflix, YouTube, and Minecraft. Best-in-class parental controls allow you to manage usage limits, content access, and educational goals. Amazon Parent Dashboard with Discussion Cards enables parents to discover the titles their kids enjoy and connect with them through rich conversations about these titles
Fire Kids Tablet has Amazon FreeTime with kid-friendly navigation and personalized child profiles. Parents can switch between Amazon FreeTime and their profile with a password to access the full-featured Fire tablet experience as needed.Designed with kids in mind.Fire Kids Tablet has Amazon FreeTime, which is built from the ground up just for kids. The background color and fonts change to a kid-friendly design, they only see the titles that they have access to see, the home screen carousel shows their recently viewed titles, and they can even navigate visually to content based on characters or topics—for example “Elmo,” “Dinosaurs,” or “Puppies.”
Profile for kidsParents can create up to four individual child profiles and choose titles from their own collection of content that they want to give each of their kids access to. It’s like giving each kid their very own, personalized tablet. A child’s profile does not have access to the Fire built-in web browser, in-app purchases, email, or social media features. Show me
Profile for parentsParents can take Fire Kids Tablet out of Amazon FreeTime using a password. Fine tune settings, download apps, or share kids’ drawings with family on Facebook. You can choose specific books, videos, and apps for your child to see in Amazon FreeTime from your library.