Garrett Metal Detector Handheld Scanner Garrett
- Ultimate sensitivity
- Does not require adjustments
- Rugged, high-impact ABS case with reinforced coil compartment
- Detects medium sized pistol from 9”; large knife from 6”; razor blade and box cutter from 3”; foil-wrapped drugs and tiny jewelry from 1”
- Large 10” scan surface for quick, thorough scanning
- No tools required to change 9V battery
- Sharp audible alarm and bright red LED light indicates the detection of metal
- Momentary push button temporarily eliminates detection of nearby ambient metal such as rebar, metal walls, etc.
- Green LED light indicates ON; Amber LED indicates LOW BATTERY; Red LED indicates ALARM
Garrett Super Scanner V Hand-Held Metal Detector is a rugged, compact hand-held metal detector that has ultimate sensitivity for detecting medium-sized pistols, large knives, razor blades, box cutters and foil wrapped drugs from a legitimate close distance. The Garrett Tactical Hand-Held Super Scanner V gives out a sharp audible alarm and bright LED giving officers the tactical advantage while scanning and retrieving metallic items. The Garrett Metal Detector also has a self-calibrating digital microprocessor technology, which eliminates the need for periodic sensitivity adjustments.