Nikon Nikon D5600 Digital SLR Camera (with AF-P 18-55mm VR And AF-P DX 70-300mm VR Lens)
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- 3.2″ 1.037m-Dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 4800DX 39-Point AF Sensor
- ISO 100-25600 and 5 fps Shooting
- SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with NFC
- Time Lapse Movie Recording
- AF-P DX 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens
- AF-P DX 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR Lens
The D5600 is equipped with a range of features that encourages users to capture and communicate their memories and favourite moments. Featuring a vari-angle LCD monitor that flips out and rotates, greater creative freedom in photography expressions is made possible. The touch screen operation that is a perennial favourite with the D5000-series has been further enhanced with the addition of a crop function for use during playback zoom, and a frame advance bar that lets users scroll through images in playback mode easily. Time-lapse movie function from the more advanced Nikon D7200 has also been incorporated into this DSLR, providing users an opportunity to experiment and expand their visual story-telling with stunning time-lapse videos.
In addition, a constant connection between the D5600 and a smart device is possible using the SnapBridge app and Bluetooth® low energy (BLE) technology. Still images captured are automatically transferred to the paired smart device, and users can upload and share high quality images in a seamless, integrated process. SnapBridge also enables the image transfer to continue even after the camera has been turned off, and uploading of images to NIKON IMAGE SPACE for storage and share. Doubling the convenience in a user’s photography experience is the camera’s built-in Wi-Fi® for wireless video transfer and remote shooting, transforming the DSLR to an all-time companion for any occasion.
• Keeping up with inspiration: Support for the SnapBridge app*1 means that with a one-time setup, a constant connection between the D5600 and a smart device*2 is maintained, enabling simple automatic transfer*3 of photos. In addition, a number of convenient functions, including automatic upload to Nikon’s photo sharing service, NIKON IMAGE SPACE*4, the addition of copyright information and comments to photos, and automatic synchronization of camera date/time and location information with that of the smart device, can be used. What’s more, the D5600 also supports the high-speed transfer of selected still images, movie transfer, and remote capture of still images when Wi-Fi*5 is enabled.
• Pairing flexibility with functionality: The camera is equipped with a 3.2-inch vari-angle LCD touch screen monitor that enables shooting from low to high angles, and even selfies. Naturally, the touch screen function shares the same touch operations available with the D5500, but the new D5600 also supports the frame advance bar adopted for the high-end D5 and D500 for scrolling through images in full-frame playback. In addition, the touch Fn function that is favoured with the D5500 has been expanded to support the enabling and disabling of auto ISO sensitivity control, and operation with viewfinder shooting has also been improved.
• Igniting creativity in vivid colours: The intuitive D5600 offers an effective pixel count of 24.2-million pixels and is equipped with a Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor without an optical low-pass filter. The combination of this technology, alongside an EXPEED 4 image-processing engine, enables capture of images that make the most of the superior rendering characteristics of NIKKOR lenses. A broad range of standard sensitivities are supported with ISO 100 to 25600, enabling captures of highly detailed images in which noise is effectively suppressed, even with shooting in dark or dimly lit surroundings.
AF-P lenses realize fast and quiet AF operation via the adoption of a stepping motor* for AF drive.
Vibration Reduction (VR) provides an effect equivalent to a shutter speed 4.0 stops* faster.
Compact and lightweight, DX-format compatible, 3.1x normal zoom lens with 18-55 mm* focal-length range and f/3.5-5.6 maximum aperture.
Two aspherical lens elements are employed to deliver superior optical performance with minimal lens aberrations.
Adopting a setting system using the camera menus, lens settings can be performed on the camera. Reach out and capture some of the most distant subjects with this AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR Lens from Nikon. Designed for DX-format DSLRs, this telephoto zoom offers users an impressive equivalent focal length range of 105-450mm. Using an extra-low dispersion element and the Super Integrated Coating, users will be able to capture crisp, clean images with minimal flare and ghosting. Also, this model offers Nikon’s Vibration Reduction image stabilization that can compensate for about 4 stops of shutter speed, something that is especially useful at longer focal lengths. The AF-P series of lenses uses a special pulse motor AF system which uses stepping motors for smooth, silent focusing during both stills and video shooting. This series removes switches from the lens barrel to avoid accidentally changing settings, allowing users to change settings in their camera’s menu. Additionally, it utilizes a rounded 7-blade diaphragm for smooth bokeh.