Universal Optical TV & Audio Cable
- Connects high-performance audio components, like CD players, Blu-Ray players, DVD players and game consoles to a receiver/preamplifier, audio processor or digital-to-analog converter.
- Clear, multi-channel digital audio output through a lightweight and flexible cable.
- Constructed with a durable PVC outer layer, corrosion-resistant gold-plated connectors and buffer tubing for optimal signal transfer.
- Fiber-optic cabling prevents electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that an electrical cable would incur, resulting in better sonic accuracy and a more natural sound.
- Includes rubber tips, which protect the cable when it is not plugged in (please remove rubber tips prior to installation)
- Length: 1.5m
- Colour: Black
- Gold plated Pins for less loss.
High quality fibre optic cable ensures crystal clear digital audio transmission for use with many modern Dolby Digital (Dolby 5.1, 6.1, AC3, Prologic, etc.) and DTS surround sound receivers, DVD players, MD players and recorders, MP3 and DAT recorders, professional Audio Cards for Computer Digital Audio workstations, Outboard AD/DA Converters and satellite dish receiversCompatible with all SPDIF (Sony-Philips Digital Interface Format), ADAT’s, DAW’s and Dolby Digital DTS audio devices using the TosLink Optical interfaceImmune to electrical interference also Moulded connectors fitted on both ends